The Suffolk Coastal Business & Community Awards are now open for nominations. There are thirteen awards designed to recognise the contributions, initiatives and successes of businesses, groups and individuals within the Suffolk Coastal District over the past 18 months.
People can enter the awards online at www.scbca.co.uk or request an entry form from Sarah Shinnie at Suffolk Coastal District Council on 01394 444652. The awards open for nominations on 15th April with the deadline for entries of 30th June.
The winners will be announced at a black tie awards dinner at The Hanger, Kesgrave Hall on 15th September.
The line-up of 2016 sponsors includes Adnams, Bruisyard Hall, EDF Energy, EB Carpets, Federation of Small Businesses, Melton Day Nursery, Places for People Leisure, The Local Strategic Partnership, The Suffolk Coast DMO, Ufford Park and Suffolk Coastal District Council. Anglia Radio’s Town 102 and The Beach Radio Stations are also supporting as 2016 media partners.
For more information on the awards or visit www.scbca.co.uk
The full list of awards and sponsors is as follows.
- New Business of the Year sponsored by Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Business Growth Award sponsored by Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Services to the community (group) sponsored by EDF Energy
- Services to the community (individual) sponsored by Place for People
- Innovation sponsored by the Local Strategic Partnership
- Charity Champion sponsored by EB Carpets Felixstowe
- People Development sponsored by Melton Day Nursery
- Health & wellbeing sponsored by Ufford Park
- Encouraging Tourism sponsored by The Suffolk Coast DMO
- Customer Focus Award sponsored by Bruisyard Hall
- Team of the Year sponsored by Trade Supply Windows Limited
- Great & Green Award sponsored by Adnams PLC
- Club of the Year sponsored by Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)